Dan 3

I had just went out of my tent after eating supper when Goodwin took me to Lieutenant Roberts tent. He accused me for disobeying the Governor’s orders by stealing a hunting dog from the natives. After taking a sigh full of sorrow and joy, he told me to have good night’s sleep and that he had no choice but to flogme.

The next day, Goodwin and I got sent to build a triangle. Whilst we were doing that,                  Waruwi came with something wrapped in animal skin as I came towards her Goodwin warned about how much trouble I was in but I didn’t bother listening to him. As I looked inside I saw a puppy. Goodwin and I couldn’t wait to tell Lieutenant Roberts!

After some time soldiers came to whip me with those dangerous looking cat’o’nine tails with nine whips on them. As Lieutenant Roberts came towards he told me again why I was getting flogged. As he complained about me I revealed the puppy and explained him that wouldn’t it be easier to train a puppy how to hunt rather than a hunting dog which belongs to the natives living here.

One thought on “Dan 3

1. Great job Darsh i thought you could ad a bit more detail and there were some mistakes in your writing but great job!