My Place – 1788

Mung ( My Place) 1788

It was evening, and I felt bored, gee I wanted to do somethingOur new leader Burani is so rude and arrogant. And not boast but I could be a better leader. He forced us to do things that we do not want to do Suddenly, I heard some distinct arguing between Barangaroo and Burani. 

They fighting who was going to go fishing. Confidently, Barangaroo challenged “ I challenge you to a dance-off,”. Burani’s big like eyes looked shocked in defeat. He knew that he will never beat Barangaroo in a dance-off but for courtesy sake, he accepted the challenge. 

Barangaroo started her dance and her first animal was so easy to guess, “Emu” I said and Barangaroo nodded to show that I was correct. Her second animal was a snake because I could tell it by her movement which was slow and sleek. Her last animal which’s movements were jumpy and careful was a wallaby. 

Slowly and nervously, Burani and his beefy body with hardly any neck came to the front. His first animal we could tell was a bird but what bird? Kookaburra, eagle? No? Then in frustration, he did his next animal and that one was even worse he was clapping under is legs. What animal does that?  

The competition had ended and Burani and his beefy body with hardly no neck looked defeated.  Barangaroo looking confident thinking that I will go fishing and dreaming of it all. Then, Burani asked us to vote for who was going to go fishing I the haste of us Barangaroo he gave us a evil stare and we all voted for Burani ,our most arrogant leader in history. After, I went Barangaroo who was sad, “ you should have won”, I complained. “But it isn’t fair”, I protested.  

“It’s alright”, said Barangaroo.